Monday, January 5, 2015

First Time Treet-ters

We only get Tree-t once a year.
I do not think this is fair but it is what it is.
The publicist says that she only gets a Christmas Tree once a year.
So I guess it makes sense that we therefore only get Tree-t once.
But I am still bummed.

Tree-t is tasty.

This was the first time those rotten little kids had gotten to taste Tree-t.
Did they stay and eat the Tree-t in their pen?


Of course not!
They came and ate my Tree-t!


Needless to maaaa they found it quite yummy.
And they kept eating it!
Not to mention eating my GRAIN as well.
Harumph!


Don't get me wrong.
I am glad they are growing big and strong.
They are my great grandkids.


But they are very......active.
They like to climb on me.
I am an old goat.
This is why the publicist has put in my very own special pen.


When those three are over here "visiting" it's enough to drive a goat.....



Right into her goathouse for a little bit of peace and quiet.
It's nice the publicist gives me a pile of hay in there.
Those little piggies kids eat my hay too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin