Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there!
I know this is a human holiday but the publicist brought ME a special Valentine!
That's because she thinks I am a special goat.

She didn't bring this treat for any of the other goats so I must be VERY special.
It is my first time tasting this fruit.
The publicist didn't know we goats would like them.
So I must thank my friend Millie for teaching her to feed them to me.

I hope I get many, many more.
They are DELICIOUS!
Just watch my eyes and you will see how excited I am!


If you cannot see the movie you can view it on YouTube HERE

Do YOU like strawberries?
I now know I do.
Mmmmm, mmmm, MMMMM!

I hope you all have a very Happy Valentine's Day and that you get a special treat too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin