Tuesday, June 26, 2012

AbbyDay - I Send Flash on a SPY Mission

It's AbbyDay, the best day of the week. DON'T YOU FORGET IT!


You will recall that I was a bit...disappointed that the male person did not build me a goat palace.
I was a bit....shocked that he built a new chicken house.
Pfffft!


I decided I needed a spygoat to check out the inside of it to make sure the male person was not hiding something from me.




I sent in my kid, Flash the goat!
That little door is just his size!
He maaaed to his brother Jim to come help.
First they reconnoitered the entry.
They are smart kids!






Then they started to climb the ramp.
Flash was making sure it was sturdy.
He did not want it to fall on Sarah the goat.




Then he looked in!
What did he see?
CHICKENS!
Lots and lots of chickens.
So I guess the male person is not trying to hide something from me.


I still think he should have built me a goat palace.


He is feeling a little bit better. His fever is gone. He thanks everyone for sending along the positive thoughts. So far the publicist has not caught the flu. Keep your hooves crossed!











LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin