Saturday, April 28, 2012

Run! Run! Run and Save Yourself!

I was minding my own business.
I was just ruminating.




It is what we goats do.
Then I decided to go out and graze.
That is also what we goats do.
We are nothing if not predictable.




But I would not be left alone!
Everywhere I went there was a little kid.




Is there no peace to be had for a grandnanny?




Apparently NOT! I decided to teach little Jim some head butting.
Uh-huh. I was teaching him.




Did he learn?
Of course not! He thought I was playing!




When all I wanted was time alone to do my goat yoga.
You can see my form is a disgrace because he has me all discombobbled.
That little kid needs to learn when to leave his eldergoats be.




So be like me if you are smart and RUN, RUN for your sanity!




You never know what might be leaping at you around the next corner!






MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Save me!


I am going to be taking Sundays off now.
I am a tired goat and decided that I need one day of rest a week.
I hope you all don't mind.
If something important happens I will post.
Enjoy your Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin