Tuesday, April 10, 2012

AbbyDay - I Train My Girls for the Goat Olympics

It's AbbyDay! The BEST DAY OF THE WEEK.
There should be no day BUT AbbyDay.
Work on it calendar people.
WORK ON IT!


As you all know the Goat Olympics are coming up this summer.
I will be busy with my new kid(s) so I don't think I will be competing so I am working with Thelma and Louise to get them into shape.


The Abby line will WIN!


It is, of course VERY important that a goat stretch before starting any kind of training. You don't want to strain your muscles by using them before they are warmed up.




Louise shows excellent form here. Ready....






S.T.R.E.T.C.H.


She is now ready to practice her Competitive Goat Yoga!
I think I am going to enter the girls in both Individual and Synchronized events.


What do you think?


Thelma shows amazing form as she shows the "Head to Tail" position here.




To be honest I think she shows Louise up a bit.
Here they both show the "Horn to Hip" position.







Who do YOU think does it better?
I know it it tough but I think Thelma has it.


I think they need practice on their Synchronized Event.




But there is still plenty of time until the big Olympic opening. 
I wonder if Lucky Nickel, Millie, Darla and Isobelle are going to participate? Maybe the goats from Texan and Laughing Duck Farm too. Wow that would be some Olympics!


Stay tuned.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin