Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Prize, My Prize!

Did you notice the box that Sherpa and Harry were fighting over yesterday?




It was the box that my prize came in.
My prize from Sara at Red Pine Mountain.
It was not Tobogganing Turkeys.
I do not know if I am happy or sad about this.
I think it might have been entertaining to have turkeys on sleds around. Especially since it has snowed again.


I suppose it would have been very hard to mail turkeys and their red toboggan.
This is what I won:




Isn't it pretty?
It's a Scentsy Warmer. Sara is a new Scentsy consultant.
Not that I know what that is.
The publicist says it is something she has wanted for a very long time.


Hmmmm, something SHE has wanted for a very long time.
This is MY prize.
Why is it in HER bathroom.
It should be in MY goathouse!


Harumph!


The publicist told me to "chill."
She told me there was no electricity in my goathouse.
So there, she said.


So there I said - there is electricity in the barn and I could use it to tone down the smell of AbbyGoat in the next pen.


The publicist just looked at me.
I figured that meant no.


I think I deserved something to make up for me not getting my prize.




What do you think?




Do you think I deserve a big bowl of apples!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin