Tuesday, January 31, 2012

AbbyDay - That's IT! I, Abby, am Officially Tired of This Snow!

It's AbbyDay! The best day of the week. Hasn't you day been brightened because you are seeing ME?! Of course it has!


I am officially tired of the snow.
I demand it be taken away.




Although I must admit that I do look good against the white background.
Don't you think?




After goat yoga last week I looked all around and decided enough was enough.
I mean, we can hardly walk in our goat pen.




See? Even I, AbbyGoat slipped.
This is not the way a graceful goat wants to look.




Thelma expresses my opinion perfectly. I am teaching her all of the important skills.




So that's it snow!
Begone!
AbbyGoat says so!
(The AbbyGoat Stare of Death is surely enough to melt snow!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin