Tuesday, December 6, 2011

AbbyDay - I Say Where I Should Be

It's AbbyDay and it's about time! I have been shuffled around far too much lately and I don't like it! AbbyDay should happen NO MATTER WHAT!


Pfffft!




So to show the publicist just who is in charge around here I went into the hay pile no matter what she said about the rules.




Talk to THIS lady!




Do you think I care what she is yammering at me!
NO.I.DON'T!




All I care about is ME.
And eating that yummy hay.
Pfffft to the publicist!
PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!


Uh-oh!
She is making real threats now.
She is talking about NO GRAIN!




I'd better high tail it!








Run, run, run.
NOTHING is worth giving up GRAIN!
The publicist is a pain in my tuches*


*You didn't know I was a multilingual goat did you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin