Tuesday, November 1, 2011

AbbyDay - I am no Baaaaaad Goat!

It's AbbyDay the best day of the week. And it's a new month. How great is that?


The publicist says I am a baaaaaaad goat.
Pffffft!
That is what I say to the publicist.


Why is she spreading these rumors about me?
Because of this...




OK, OK, I WAS in the hay pile.
(so was Sarah)
But the hay is for us goats to eat, right?




I was eating the hay, right?
So why is it wrong for me to eat the hay that is for us goat to eat?


SEE!




The publicist does not agree with my perfect goat logic. I maaaaed to Sarah and she agreed with me. (As she should, I AM AbbyGoat after all.)




Will that woman never stop yelling?
Sheesh!
You would think I was going to eat the entire hay pile!


Hmmmmm.




OK, OK. I'm going!
But somegoat is still not listening.....




Uh-oh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin