Tuesday, October 4, 2011

AbbyDay - Nora the Goat Had Better Stay Out of My Way

It's AbbyDay! The best day of the week. It should be AbbyDay everyday and don't you forget it!


I don't know what that Nora the goat was thinking.




She was eating something that was so very obviously MINE.
How do I know it was mine?
Because EVERYTHING is mine!




I went over there to set her straight.




I ate the cabbage leaf.
It WAS mine after all.
The publicist yelled at me.


AT ME?!




WHAT?
I can't believe Nora the goat got me in trouble with the publicist.
I'll teach her!




She will know that AbbyGoat is Queen!






She actually tried to fight me; ME, AbbyGoat!
I told her she had better straighten out.




She stood her ground.
Well, she IS my kid so I guess I should expect it.




The publicist said we had BOTH better stop it and make friends.
Pfffft to the publicist.
But we pretended....and then we sorted it all out later when the publicist wasn't looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin