Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AbbyDay - I Told the Kids to Get a Drink From Pricilla

Sometimes it is hard being a nanny.
The twins are growing and they are always looking for milk.




They drink, drink, drink. Burp and drink some more.




This nanny is getting tired.
I have taught them to eat hay and to nibble the tasty green grass that is growing.
They are growing big and strong.


They will soon not need me any more and I know I will be sad.
But right now I need a break.


So I told the twins to go see Pricilla.
Maahamaahamaahahahaha!




She does not have any milk but the twins do not know that.
She just showed them some goat yoga.




They looked for some milk...but of course they didn't find any.




They were still hungry when they came back.
But it got them away from me for a while!
No one ever said Abbygoat was a stupid goat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin