Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Cousins Came to Visit Again!

The male person was looking out the window of the yurt and he saw something across the river.






Do you see what I see?
It's my cousins!






Elk!
Elk are ruminants just like goats.
They are much, much bigger than goats.
Especially Nigerian Dwarf goats.


In fact the only member of the deer family that is bigger than an elk is a moose.
I have never seen a moose.
It would be nice to meet my cousin the moose but the male person says that I would probably be scared and run.
Harumph!


Anyway, the elk across the river stayed for a while just munching on the new shoots of yummy green grass.






I can't say that I blame them.
If I had yummy shoots of new green grass I would munch on them too.
Hmmmm, maybe I should cross the river!


Does anyone have a boat I can borrow?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin