Friday, April 1, 2011

AbbyDay - I am Glad to be Back!

I am very glad to be back with AbbyDay.
I cannot believe that the publicist let those cats have the blog for two whole weeks.
That was two Fridays where you had no Abby.
How did you all survive?






Well, I am back now and as perfect as ever.
I am getting closer to having my kids which means I will be on maternity leave soon.
I don't know what you will do!
MORE Abbyless Fridays.
I feel for you, I really do.


Oh well.
I want to state that I was quite annoyed at Pricilla yesterday.
She made it look like I was trying to steal Sarah's grain.






OK
Maybe I was.
But I am eating for two. Or three.
I don't care if she is too!
Mine are due sooner.


I am one HUNGRY goat.
Did someone say GRAIN?






Oooooh grain!
Yummy, yummy grain.






It's enough to send a goat into an eating frenzy!






Snuffle, snuffle, slurp, slurp, snuffle.






BUUUUUUUURP!
Oh, excuse me!
But grain is just so good.
Aaaaah that was a very tasty treat.






The publicist is so very nice to me and my growing kids.
Hey!


It's more like "chubbyday" not Abbyday!


Who said that?!
I am not fat, I am PREGNANT!
VERY, very pregnant.






If I find out who said that........
Would you mess with me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin