Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to the Catstacular Event!

Greetings!






As you all know Pricilla is taking a little break from blogging. She is going to rest and bask.
I am Sherpa the Farm cat for anyone who does not know me. 
I am going to be your Maitre de Chat or MC for this event. We are going to have lots of fun and I am hoping to provide you with a bit of catucation along the way.


Pricilla was very kind to intermew me when I first came to the Farm but I would like to briefly tell you my story:


I don't remember where I was born. I only know that when I was a tiny little kitten I was in a cage in the shelter in Missoula, Montana with my brother. I don't know how I got there or where my mommy was. It was very scary.






Then one day this man came in looking for an orange cat!
He wanted to surprise his wife.
He saw me and brought me home.
THAT is how I became a Farm cat!


I love living on the Happy Goats Farm although I think it should be the Happy CATS Farm!
I also think that all cats in the shelter should find homes.


There are also three other Farm cats living here, Stinky, Pumpkin and Harry. They are all stray cats that the publicist took in. 






Stinky she found in New Jersey. Poor Stinky was running around with a collar that was so tight that when the publicist cut it off it left an indentation on her neck that was there for a long, long time.






Pumpkin showed up under the trailer one day shortly after the publicist moved to Montana. He was very, very hungry. She fed him for a couple of days and then one day he ran into the trailer and he has never left!






Harry is the newest Farm Cat. He was brought to the Farm by a neighbor. His mommy had been hit by a car and Harry was sitting in the street meowing. The neighbor already had too many cats so the publicist took him in.


That is how all of us came to live on the Farm. The publicist has always taken in stray cats and feels that it is not our fault but humans' fault that cats are running around loose and filling up shelters. She says to be sure to get your cats spayed and neutered.  I can't say I agree on the neutered part.


This week will be fun filled and to start it off be sure to head over to the publicist's blog to enter to win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Katz Gluten Free. She says they have some very yummy foods to eat. 


Be sure to come back tomorrow for the next exciting day in the Catstacular Event!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin