Saturday, September 26, 2009

Intermew with the New Farm Cat

We have a new Farm cat! 


 The publicist is having some difficulties in coming up with a name for this little cutie. He was a complete surprise from the male person. You can read all about it here. It is a bit of a sad story because we are also saying goodbye to Farm Cat Fred.
 
The publicist is very sad about Fred. He was her favorite cat.

But the male person is a great guy and now we have a new Farm Cat or maybe I should say Farm Kitten. Isn't he cute?



I asked him a few questions so you could learn all about him.
So, where did you come from?

I was living in the shelter in Missoula. I am very happy to be in a nice house now where people play with me and I have plenty to eat and there are other cats to play with me. The other cats aren't friendly yet but I think they will be.

How did you spend your first night on the Farm?

Well, I did some exploring in my new home. I learned where the litter box is - this is very important! I learned where the food bowls are. Also very important! And I played with the publicist's plant. 



What do you expect to do on the Farm?

I think I will play and eat and sleep.


And at the point the little kitten did fall asleep.



I guess it has been an exciting couple of days for the little guy.  The publicist would like any suggestions for names. She might not use them but she is always open to suggestion.

Be sure to go and visit Nanny Goats in Panties today. Emily makes a guest appearance. It is a very favorite blog of the publicist.


Tomorrow:  When Emily met Stinky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin