Saturday, March 26, 2011

Catstacular Event - Sherpa Reflects....

Well there is only one day left to the Catstacular Event. After tomorrow's post I have to hand the blog back to Pricilla. I have had a lot of fun for these two weeks and I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed.


I know that Pricilla is looking forward to getting back to work. She is lucky.
She gets to go outside. 
I have to stay inside, although I was a bad boy yesterday and I escaped!


This upset the publicist because she does not want me out in the world. She is afraid that the eagle will come and get me like it did Fred.


Maybe I should get one of those Kritter Kondos.






Then I could go outside and enjoy the warm sunshine.
But then I wouldn't be able to chase the chickens. Which is another kind of cat run altogether! Me-OW!


Hey!
Maybe that is what the publicist wants.
I know she does not like me to chase the chickens.


But the Kritter Kondo is very cool.
I think the pink is the pet enclosure for Stinky 'cause she is a girlcat.






Me, I need a manly looking Kondo.
I am a mancat!


Maybe I will go to the Kritters that Twitter blog and enter their Spring Fling Blog Party to win a Kritter Kondo! I wonder if they will let a cat enter....


I know I can't enter the giveaway the publicist is having on her blog....
That would be very wrong. 
But YOU can!
Head on over and you might just win your own Kritter Kondo Deluxe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin