Friday, March 25, 2011

Catstacular Event - Guest Post from Moo of Your Daily Cute

Finally!
Another mancat! Not that I don't mind drooling all over staring at the ladies but it's nice to see another boy around here.


I am talking about Moo brother of Pimp from Your Daily Cute, a blog full of all things well, cute! They even have their OWN DAY on the blog called Two Cats Tuesday. We Farm cats don't get OUR own day. What is up with that? ME-ow! I think I am going to take a poll and see if you guys would want a Farm cat day on Pricilla's blog.


Just don't tell Pricilla - she would butt me!
Anyway....here is Moo's post. Read and enjoy:


Oh, hi! My name is Moo and I live with my brother, Pimp and my mom who runs YourDailyCute.com. Moms likes to call me a goofball, but I can't imagine why. It's not like I do anything silly like spend my days upside down attacking my brother or shoving my nose in Mom's face for attention...






I'm so happy to be part of the Farm Cats' Catstacular Event! I get to help do a lot good things to help other animals that aren't as lucky as Pimp and me to have a good home. I used to be outside so I know what it's like. I showed up at Mom's back porch and begged for three weeks straight for her to adopt me - and she did!  She always tells me she's the lucky one, but I know I am lucky too.






Every Christmas, Mom and her friends put together Santa Paws Drive to help bring Christmas to kitties and doggies who are in shelters and won't otherwise get presents for Christmas.  We think they deserve love and holiday cheer, too!  They do it all online so everyone can donate. And they pick six shelters all around the world to donate to!  This year we even sent some to an island off the coast of Africa!


I like to get in the Christmas spirit to help support it...






Then, just last week after the earthquake and tsunami, Mom and her friends got together again to put together Paws for Japan, to help raise money to go to help the animals hurt or lost because of the disaster. So many blogs and anipal friends we have on Twitter helped out to spread the word!  Can you believe almost $40,000 has been raised to help World Vets help over there? 
Wow!


Pimp and I know we're extra lucky, so we love to help out any other cats and animals we can.  And the Farm Cats and Pricilla and the rest of the goats chipped in to help too. We are very happy to know them and the publicist.






Wow! Pimp and Moo are very lucky and generous. We Farm cats were very happy to help with Paws for Japan. Pricilla is donating 10% of her soap sales through April 11th. As of yesterday the donation amount is $16.40. Woo hoo for Pricilla. I am sure it will add up over the next few weeks.


I am glad that Moo came to visit. Be sure to check out the publicist's blog where she is giving away a Kritter Kondo Deluxe. Some lucky cat will get to go outside in splendour!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin