Friday, February 4, 2011

AbbyDay - Am I a Sexy Beast?

I am starting to be a famous goat just like Pricilla.
She is not the only one on this Farm.
I was called to be a CoverGoat for a magazine but I am not sure.






Do you think I am a Sexy Beast?
I think I am more of a Fierce Beast.
I am not so concerned with the cover.
It is the inside that worries me.
I will have to think about it.


I think best when I am eating.






I cleared out the goat house and went to munch on some yummy hay.






Mmmmm, hay.
What was my problem again?




Oh, yes. The magazine.
They want me to show....


MY UDDER!!!!!
That is not ladylike AT ALL.


I think I will give them the goat stare of death and butt them away.






What maaaaa you?


Check out some other Fun Farm Posts  - just click on the photo





LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin