Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kringle is a ReviewGoat! He Reviews His GoatCoats

Little Kringle is being put to work.
I know!
At his young age.
The publicist is a tough one...but I think he will survive.
He got his first taste of grain yesterday.
So without further ado, I turn the blog over to Kringle the goat....


Hi everyone!
Kringle here. I wanted to tell you how much I like my goatcoats.
I am very thankful that the publicist had them made for me.
It's been very cold since I have been born and I think I would have frozen my little tail off if it hadn't of been for my soft goatcoats.






They were made by Texan and they are made of something called fleece.
I tried to eat them but they don't taste good.
Grain is good though.
Mmmm, I had my first taste yesterday and can't wait to have more.
The publicist said if I did a good job today I could have more.
Be sure to tell her I did a good job, OK?


I have worn all four of the goatcoats that Texan sent:
Blue






Red






Green






and even Pink






Just because I am a boy goat doesn't mean I can't wear pink.
I look quite cute in pink if I do maaaa so myself.
I like that they say Happy Goat Farm on them so I know where I live.
It's hard when you are little to remember all the stuff you are taught.


Texan sewed them really well. I can run and hop and play and they stay together. The publicist has washed them all and they don't shrink at all. They still look brand new.


I am very, very happy with them. I like them all but the red is my favorite.


I am very excited to tell you that if you go to Texan's blog you can WIN A GOATCOAT!
Really!
She will even embroider your Farm name or pet name on it.
These coats will also fit a small dog. Just don't let the dog near me.
Texan sells these nice coats too. She will take orders and put your Farm or pet name on them. 


So go on over and check out the giveaway. 
I think all little kids should have a goatcoat!
Bye everyone! Thanks for reading my review. Be sure to tell the publicist I did a good job so I can have more grain!


Disclosure:  Kringle received a little taste of grain for maaaing this review. No one else received any other type of payment writing this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin