Saturday, November 6, 2010

AbbyDay - I Tell You the Tale of Luke the Goat

It's AbbyDay - a day late I might add - I don't care if the publicist doesn't feel well. I should get my day on MY day.
Pfffft!

I am going to tell you about my studmuffin today. Yes, MY studmuffin not Pricilla's.
He came out of the barn and the publicist was trying to get him into his pen but he was being abit, erm stubborn. I think it's because he wanted to find ME!

First he went into the garden. The garden is empty now...



He wandered around but he was silly. 



He didn't notice the delicious broccoli and cauliflower plants just waiting to be munched.



No, he walked a bit and then he left.



Then we went to the doe pen gate and had a bit of a sniff with Brewster. 



Since Brewster wasn't me he left there too.
He decided to explore the area on the side of his goat pen.



When the publicist called to him he was not very nice to her.



He should not have stuck out his tongue.
Although he is cute.

Then he went over by the trailer to see if he could find me.



But he didn't.



At this point the publicist lost her patience and said some things that even I will not repeat. She put my studmuffin on a lead and took him to his pen. That is just so undignified I refuse to show you what he looked like.

I still love him though.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin