Sunday, September 26, 2010

Carrots - Are They Good for Goat Eyes Too?

The publicist came into our pen with this:



Needless to say we were very excited goats!
Whether carrots are good for our eyes I do not know.
I do know they are good for our stomachs!

Of course Mallory the bullygoat was first in line.



She does look happy with her carrot.
Marion was not sure about carrots.



She has only had carrot TOPS not carrots. You can see that Mallory was ready to munch that carrot if Marion did not!


Matthew had no trouble deciding whether to eat HIS carrots!



He butt right in and ate quite a few.
I'm surprised the publicist still has 10 fingers.
Nor did Abby. 





I, of course nommed mine right up.



I do loves me some carrots.



More, more, more!

Nora was her usual shy self.
She will not eat food from the publicist's - or anyone else's - hands.



So the publicist put her carrots on the ground for her.



She did enjoy them...
So did Sarah.



She is, after all eating for two or maybe three!
Even after watching us all eat the tasty carrots little Marion was still not sure.



Oh well, that meant more for us!
You will be shocked to learn that my studmuffin does not like carrots!
So he did not get a treat today.


Are our eyes any stronger? I do not know.
Our stomachs are full and happy. That I DO know.



It really is a wonderful time of year. We get so many delicious treats.
The publicist and male person have so many nice friends to think of us this way.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin