Saturday, August 28, 2010

Did Someone Say Apples?

Oh it's that time of year!
Apple season.
I love apple season even more than I love carrot top season.

Apples are my favorite treat.
mmmm, apples!

The publicist was lucky at a yard sale and got herself an apple press.
She made some apple cider and after she was done she was left with this...



Lots of apple pieces.
She wasn't going to let all of those apple pieces go into the mulch, at least not directly. 
heh heh
Oh, no! 
She was going to give us goats a treat!

First she gave some to my studmuffin.



He really dug in and lapped those apple pieces up, didn't he?



Luke, oh Luke?
LUKE!



I guess he is too busy enjoying his treat.


Or wearing it.
Silly Luke!

Matthew enjoyed the apple bits as well. 



In fact, he wouldn't let anyone else up on the spools to share.
Mean Matthew!



Mallory was just as greedy.


You can see her hairs are all ruffed up - she is spoiling for an apple fight!
She even had a showdown with a chicken.



That's when Abby snuck in and got some.


Lucky Abby!


I think the publicist needs to give us seperate piles of apple bits like she did the carrot tops. I am going to maaaaaa to her about this.

What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin