Thursday, August 12, 2010

ANOTHER Video!

The publicist has told me to show you another video.
I am not happy about this.
You are going to think I am a lazy goat.

It is all the publicist's fault. She is busy so I cannot have much time at the computer.
She is mumbling things about processing snow peas, beans,zucchini, beets and broccoli.
Making cheese, ice cream, caramel and zucchini bread.
(I cannot repeat the things she says about the zucchini!)

So she is busy and I cannot blog like I want to.
I am sorry.

I told her that we goats could solve ALL her problems.
That's right!
Just give US all the vegetables and we will take care of them for her.

She did not appreciate this suggestion.
So I give you a video of little Marion grazing.
I am sorry.

Tomorrow is AbbyDay.
Anything can happen.....






We did get some brussels sprouts leaves so the day was not a total loss.
I think you will get to read about that on Saturday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin