Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Twins Discover the Wood Pile

The twins have been going out and about more and more as they grow bigger.
It was inevitable that they would discover the wood pile!
You know how much we all love the wood pile.
It's full of logs to leap on and bark to munch.
One of my favorite places.

So I give you a Happy Goats Movie of Timmy and Lew hopping, leaping and yes going splat on the wood pile.




I hope you enjoyed the movie.
I know I did. It is always fun to watch the new kids play.

There is also a new animal on the Farm.
The publicist has a new kitten in spite of swearing to never have a kitten again!
I will show you the new kitten soon but you can read about it HERE on the publicist's blog if you want to see it now.

Tomorrow:  AbbyDay returns!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin