Monday, June 14, 2010

And The Winner Is......

I know you are all very excited to find out who has won my rich soap. So I won't make you wait....

Too long.

But first I must be a SpokesGoat today. I may be retired from having kids but I still have my SpokesGoat duties and I take them very seriously. Since that is the case I must, of course show you my head shot - I couldn't be a good SpokesGoat without a beautiful head shot.





Happy Goat Soap is very proud to announce two new shapes! They will be in my shop very soon.

The first is in honor of Abby's new kids!
A Baby Bootie!



Isn't it cute? And no expected that! 'Cause goats don't wear them.
Ha ha! I surprised you!

The second shape a lot of you did guess.
It's a sheep!



Not because we are getting sheep on the The Happy Goats Farm.
But because the publicist thought it was cute.
We are the Happy GOATS Farm after all....

And now for the winner!
The publicist went to Random.org and this is what it told her:

Here are your random numbers:
72
Timestamp: 2010-06-14 03:30:14 UTC

So that makes the winner:

angie lilly!

Yay! I like to make people happy.
The publicist is sending angie lilly an email to tell her about her win. If she doesn't respond the publicist will pick a new winner.

I am very happy that so many of you wanted to win my rich soap and I am sorry I can't send it to all of you. But of course you can all go BUY it if you want.  

In fact, if you do want to buy it I am going to give you a discount! That's right! Since you couldn't all win the giveaway if you put "blog" in the notes to seller the publicist will give you 15% off of your order. 

Tomorrow: WHERE are the kids?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin