Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter From the Happy Goats

All of us Happy Goats (even though we are still on strike) would like to wish you and your families a very

HAPPY EASTER

We hope you all have a very nice day and have lots of apples and grain to eat as a special treat. Or whatever it is that you humans like to munch.



The publicist was working on the weather and it was partly sunny


 and partly snowy yesterday

so we are still not talking to her. And because of this there is no Sunday Movies with The Happy Goats. It's also Easter and we deserve a day off from movie making.


But I do want to tell you about my friend, Da Bean. He is a very nice pygmy goat in Texas. He is having a giveaway. He seems to feel the same way about his sister as I feel about Abby and tried to talk his Boy into letting him give HER away but no deal could be worked out so he is instead giving away a stuffed replica of himself.
Da Bean is erm, a very confident goat.
This is the baby Bean. 

I do have to admit that it is, indeed, very adorable and I would love to have it to decorate my goathouse. This does not mean that I love my studmuffin any less. 
Da Bean has been, erm fixed you know.
So if you think you can steal this stuffed goat away from me head on over to A Day in the Life a Da Bean and ENTER. I read Da Bean whenever he posts because despite his size he has some very interesting things to maaaaaaa.

But remember, I am one tough old goat.
Bwahahaha!

Tomorrow: Goatucation - All About Where We Live

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin