Sunday, February 14, 2010

Uh-Oh! The Publicist Said Something She Shouldn't Have

It's time for Sunday Movies with The Happy Goats!
But first I want to wish all of you humans a Happy Valentine's Day
Don't eat too much chocolate. I wouldn't want you to get sick.

Today I bring you a peaceful video of me eating my hay. Matthew joins in. Blue Guy makes noise in the background. It's a normal day on the Farm.











And then! Then!
BLUE GUY ATTACKS THE PUBLICIST FROM BEHIND!
It's true.
She was just filming us and that rotten rooster attacked her behind.
I cut the video before she could say something that should not be said on a family blog.
But now you know what she puts up with from the newly named Blue Devil.
Forgive her. Blue Guy hurts when he attacks.

Tomorrow: Goatucation

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin