Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Nanny and Her Kid

We nanny goats love our kids. I even love Abby even though she drives me crazy. Mallory is lucky to still have little Matthew with her. He will be moving soon - although I don't think Mallory realizes it. I'M not going to be the one to tell her. Oh no!

They spend a lot of time together. They like to jump up on the spools and play.



They do look happy up there, don't they?
 



But Matthew is getting big now and he is going to go over into the buck pen with Luke to keep him company. Luke needs a friend, don't you think?

I suspect that Mallory will miss her little guy, but at least she will be able to see him across the driveway. 



Not like me and my little Kevin. Sniff, sniff. I hope my new kid is a doe so she can stay on the Farm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin