Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Goats Video Extra! - The Goat Olympics Continue

Since the Goat Olympics are such an important event and they don't happen all that often I told the publicist that having some extra videos this week was OK. She agreed and so today I am going to show you Happy Goats video of the Synchronized Bark Eating event.

Of course we wanted to enter our best eaters into this event. Mallory and Matthew had already won a medal in the Synchronized Dirt Eating so we entered them in this event too.

They did very well as you will see.





The Goat Olympics are coming to an end and I have to say that I will be happy. I am an old goat and all of this excitement is a bit much for me. All of that basking in the sun was HARD WORK.

Tomorrow: It's AbbyDay 

(ps: The publicist has another video of Mallory and Matthew on her blog.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin