Sunday, February 28, 2010

Don't Leave Me

Heh Heh
I know I hinted at the famous Goat Dance of Joy.
But I have to disappoint you.
It doesn't mean I won't have it for you later in the week......
But today I have a special treat for you. Well, it really was for us but you might enjoy us eating our treat.

Leaves!
That's right! A friend of the male person gave him several bags of tasty dried leaves and now we get to munch them all up.

My little studmuffin got to check them out first. He wasn't sure about the bag at the beginning...


 ...but the publicist spilled them out for him and he munched away.



Then she brought some into our pen.
Mallory had to be a bully goat again and she rushed right up to get her share.


Matthew was there too! Of course...


 The publicist made a seperate pile for Abby and me to munch. Wasn't that nice of her?



I just love a crunchy leaf!


So does Abby.



I was giving Matthew a bit of the stink eye here. I really wanted him to move so I could eat some more.



We all had a nice taste of something we don't get to eat very often. All of our trees are pine trees. There is one more bag left so I know we will have another tasty treat on another day.
Yummy!

Tomorrow:  Goatucation

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin