Saturday, February 6, 2010

ABBYDAY: Mallory is a Bully

The publicist messed up my schedule and I have to do my Friday AbbyDay on Saturday that made me mad. But I still got my day and I am going to use it to tell you a bald truth about a goat on this Farm.

That's right.

Mallory is a bully. Everyone thinks I am a bully goat but I have nothing on Mallory the goat. I was quietly eating my hay, not bothering any one.



Do you see that goat face in the corner?



Mallory came and took my spot!





I then went over the hay pile under the chicken house and guess what?





Mallory had to have that spot too!





I went back to the small goat house and Mallory stalked me and she butt me!
SHE BUTT ME!






Can you imagine? I mean these things happen to wimpy Pricilla, but not to me. Who does Mallory think she is?


I am so distraught I am going to finish my story tomorrow. The publicist said I could have an extra day on the blog because Mallory was so mean to me. And because she was stupid enough to not know what day it was.


The publicist even gave me an extra scratch on the tail.





It was almost worth it for an extra scratch on the tail.
Almost.


Tomorrow:  The rest of Mallory's reign of terror.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin