Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Movies with the Happy Goats

It's that time again - can you believe it? 
Break out the popcorn - it's time for


SUNDAY MOVIES WITH THE HAPPY GOATS
(and chickens)

Today's movie stars Abby and the chickens. Be sure to look when Abby shows how she feels about the chickens sharing her lunch!





I hope you all enjoyed seeing Abby at her most erm, gracious. But I think I would have gotten annoyed at all those chickens trying to eat my lunch too.

The publicist did take the suggestion to heart to upload the video to blogger but she does not have a little filmstrip. She has the newer blogger editor and she is having trouble finding out how to upload videos with this newer editor. She will keep trying though....

Tomorrow: Goatucation - My Four Stomachs, Part II

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin