Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What is Jillian Up To?

I was wandering around the goat pen and I heard a Maaaaaaaaaa! Hmmmm, I thought, what could that be about?  I followed the sound and I saw Jillian



She was by the mulch pile Maaaaaing away. At first I couldn't figure out why she was calling all of us but then I understood. Apples! Apples in the mulch pile.




Mmmmmm, apples. You know how much we goats love apples. 

The publicist has friends that bring here their windfall apples and some of them get a little too bruised so they have to go in the mulch pile. That doesn't mean we still don't find them yummy.

Jillian must have really wanted an apple that day. She was s t r e t c h i n g to reach those apples, wasn't she?




Well, she thought, maybe if I try this way?





She knew she was being a bad goat and when she felt little Jeffrey behind her she wisely pulled back so as to not teach him bad goat habits.





I think that shows she is a good nanny.

Tomorrow:  Wordless Wednesday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin