Thursday, October 15, 2009

Luke, Luke, Luke - I Love Luke

I spend a lot of my time just staring at the love of my life, Luke the goat. I told the publicist that I didn't care what she wanted me to write about today I was going to dedicate my post to my hunk of handsome buck, Luke.  We all got some some yummy corn stalks the other day and I just love the way my Luke eats his corn. I mean, look at him.




Isn't he just the studliest little guy?




And doesn't he enjoy his corn.....mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm!





I wish I could have been in his pen to share it with him, but I have to wait until December.
Until then, I just have to watch....and keep Jillian away from him.

Here is a close up so you can all appreciate how adorable he is.




I hope you don't mind my going all lovey dovey today. But I just can't help myself.

Tomorrow:  AbbyDay. It's Abby against the corn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin