Monday, September 28, 2009

Goatucations - Are Jeffrey, Emily and Matthew Staying on the Farm

It's Monday so it's time for Goatucation.  Many of you have asked whether the kids are going to stay on the Farm. While I realize this is not a typical Goatucation question I figured I would address it. Plus you will now get to look at photos of the kids.

I know how much you like to look at photos of the kids.

Jeffrey and Emily, seen here looking exceptionally cute






have a home on a Farm not to far from here. In fact, they are going home with the publicist's mail lady! She saw them and fell in love.

Matthew, also very cute




doesn't have a home yet. The publicist and male person are trying hard to find him a home. But with a cute little face like this




it shouldn't be too hard. Don't you agree?

I know this wasn't a particularly informative Goatucation but I know that all of my wonderful readers like to know what is going on with the cute kids of the Farm. And I thank you for that.

The publicist asked me to remind you to check out the cool giveaway she has on her blog. She has an 18" x 14" Poster Print OF A PICTURE OF YOUR CHOOSING. How cool is that? The publicist made one with MY FACE on it. It's really cute if I do say so myself. It looks like this:





Just think of what you could create! The giveaway ends tonight!


Tomorrow:  Who Rules the Pen - Blue Guy or Jeffrey?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin