Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sweet Kid on Sunday

It's Sunday and I have been working pretty hard lately. What? You don't think a goat works hard? Harumph! I have to keep Kevin in line, I have the keep the weeds trimmed, I am the Head Goat around here so I keep the other goats organized, I am SpokesGoat AND I write this blog. Whew! That is a lot of work for one small goat. So I think I deserve a day now and then of semi-lazy blog writing. Just don't tell the publicist. She might keep my apples away from me or something.

So for today I am just going to share a very nice photo of Kevin. I know all of you are in love with Harry; he has that cowgoat thing going. But I still love my kid, Kevin. So here he is. I think he is just a real cutie!



Tomorrow I will get back to informative posts as it is Goatucation day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin