Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chicken TAXI?

You will recall that we have a chicken tractor in our goat pen. You will recall that I was not happy about this. I think perhaps that Jillian and Mallory are even less thrilled than I at the moment. Unless they are charging the chickens for this service.....



Are Jillian and Mallory running a chicken TAXI service? Is that why there are chickens on their backs?




Are they charging the chickens grain for this service?
Hmmm, I wonder.

I would not sink so low. I have my dignity. I would not walk around with a chicken flapping its wings on my back.



I think that chicken looks just a bit too comfortable up there. What do you think?



I think they are spending too much time with the chickens. Perhaps they are like little Kevin and they are not sure if they are chickens or goats!

I think Jillian and Mallory are silly goats. Harumph!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin