Friday, July 17, 2009

AbbyDay - I am the Best Grazer on the Farm

I am so very happy to be here on Fridays. I missed my day on the blog so now I can showcase myself again. We have been doing a lot of grazing lately and I think I am the best grazer on the Farm. After all, I am Abby! Just look at the way I attack the grass.




I am, of course, showing my kid Harry how to be a super grazer too. I wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't.





I just love to try the different grasses and weeds that grow on the Farm. They are delicious and it seems that the ones that grow outside of our pen taste better than the ones that grow inside of our pen. I wonder why that is?




You can really see how I have gotten my svelte figure back after my pregnancy...I'm lookin' good!



I hope you enjoyed watching the best looking, best grazing goat on the Farm. That's what AbbyDay is all about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin