Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Kevin Has NOT Learned

Now I am very proud nanny. I think my Kevin is about the cutest, smartest little kid around. From the comments I get on my blog a lot of other people feel this way too. He has learned many things in his two short months but there is one thing he just can't seem to figure out. He is having a very hard time with the mineral bucket. You will recall from an earlier post that he has used it as a goat bed. This is definitely not the correct use for the mineral bucket. The publicist has been keeping our mineral bucket supplied with nice, tasty minerals. In fact she put a fresh supply out today. Kevin went over and had a taste.


He looks like he really enjoyed them, doesn't he?



But it went downhill from there. Instead of just eating them out of the bucket, he decided to get INTO the bucket! Silly goat! First it was his front two hooves...



Then all four hooves.




Then he started to settle down for a little nap.



Somehow the minerals don't look as appetizing with a little white goat on top of them!

I don't know what I am going to do with that kid. I guess if this is his only fault I can live with it....but then there is the hopping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin