Friday, June 12, 2009

Ultimate Spool Supremacy?

Kevin thinks he is a big goat. He is bigger than he was when he was born, obviously, but he is not a big goat yet. I think maybe his hopping has gone to his head. Since he hops so high I think he thinks he is as tall as Jillian and Mallory. He actually went into battle for spool supremacy with Jillian the other day. I mean I can get away with this; I am a wily old goat. But Kevin? He is just a kid in the woods - or goat pen as the case may be. He just gets himself all full of hoppin' energy and off he goes - hop, hop, hop. He just doesn't care. I really don't think he cares if he wins the top spool or not. He just wants to play!


Jillian was already on the top spool; she really likes it up there and I can't say that I blame her. You get a good view from up there. Mallory was on the lower spool and Kevin was just lurking around.
Kevin decided to get a better look.




And up he hopped!





But Jillian gave him a good talking too and he was soon back down on the ground where he conferred with Mallory.



I wonder what secret he is telling to her?

She egged him on and up again he went but it was not to be....



Jillian is just too big for him right now. He has to keep eating the tasty weeds and grass so he can grow big and strong. But he sure did do a good leap down!


Soon he will have little playmates more his size. THEN he will feel like the big goat around here.
I think I am going to start a new feature here on my blog. I am going to call it Goatucation. So if anyone has any questions about goats or their care, just ask! I will be happy to tell you what it is like to be a goat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin