Sunday, May 10, 2009

What Kevin Saw

First I would like to wish all of you mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. I don't know about you but I think we mothers deserve more than one day of celebration. I know that looking after my hopping Kevin is a full time job. Add that to being SpokesGoat and well! Plus writing this blog. I am sure all of you working mothers out there can understand. But anyway, enjoy your special day. I understand I am going to get extra apple tonight to celebrate. That is just fine by me. I always like some extra apple!

Yesterday I promised to tell you what Kevin was watching from the top of the plywood stack. Well, as you know he hops up there all the time now, but one day he hopped up and he started to peak into the barn; something had caught his attention.

What did he see? Why, Jillian!




And Mallory too! They were looking to get into their pen for the evening. They wanted their evening grain.


Kevin was, of course, still in the mood for a hop or two so he wasn't quite ready to come down yet so he just stayed up there and watched.



Until he finally came down and went into the barn.



Thanks for tuning in for this hopping mystery.

Have a happy Sunday and be sure to sign up for my newsletter. Only a few more days before the deadline (May 16th) to be eligible for the drawing for THREE BARS of my rich soap. I promise not to spam you...only once a month or less.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin