Thursday, April 9, 2009

My First (Temporary) Spokesgoat Gig

Woo Hoo! I get to do my first spokesgoating while Pricilla is still taking care of Kevin and I am so excited. First it lets me show you my beautiful headshot again:



I think I look very nice.

But what I am very excited to report to you is that the publicist made more soap last night. WITH MY MILK! Yes, that is right. Pricilla hasn't been contributing any milk lately as she has been resting - like I believe that - because of Kevin coming. So this soap is all made with 100% Abby milk. That MUST make it better some how - don't you think?

She even made a new scents just for Abby milk. That may not technically be true but I am going to pretend it is. She made Perfect Pomegranate and Old Goat which is really patchouli for all of you old goats out there. She thinks that is funny but I don't know why. She says it is in honor of the male person's misspent youth. I can see the male person being a bad boy....he has that look about him. So here is my spokesgoat moment:

These soaps will be available in about a month. They are on the curing shelf.
So how did I do?
I suppose I have to include another photo of baby Kevin. I can be a gracious goat....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin