Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scents in the Air

Spokesgoat Pricilla here to tell you all about the new soaps the publicist made last night. I do have to earn my keep after all. It can't be all daydreams and fun. Someone has to work on this farm and since Abigail is nothing but a drain I guess it must be me. Not that I don't LOVE my job as spokesgoat for Happy Goat Soap but it would be nice if Abigail did something other than eat and poop around here. But I digress....




Last night the publicist made some new soaps for the shop! The air was filled with the delightful smells of Lemongrass, Rosemary Lemongrass and Black Raspberry Vanilla. Mmmmm, even the goats were happy. In a month's time you will see Chicks, Sea Urchins and Pricilla soaps in Black Raspberry Vanilla, Pricilla, The Rooster in the Goat Pen Soap and Cat Got You Goat Soaps in Lemongrass and Shaving soaps in Lemongrass Rosemary. A nice addition to the shop. We had been out of Black Raspberry Vanilla for quite some time so I know some of you will be happy to see it back.







Now if only the publicist could cook up something that smells like goat. Do you think it would sell?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin