Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mmmmm, Hay

In the winter our biggest source of food is hay. Since the ground is often covered with snow and all of the yummy weeds are dead we don't have much choice in what we eat. I am not complaining, mind you, I loves me some hay. Especially the hard crunchy bits. Oooh, and the small tiny pieces I like to call hay dust - mmmmm, that is like candy to me. And then there are the tender blades. But I ramble. I guess I can be rather food obsessed, can't I? Now, when I eat my hay I try to be dainty and graceful.
Not at all like the bucks.

Here is Michael stalking his hay pile and eating his hay.


Luke is a bit more genteel, but not much.







I guess all the boys have to say is, "nom, nom, nom" in the words of a famous Curly Cat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin