Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Weeds are Starting to Grow! This is Good News for a Goat

We had another little taste of Spring here on the Farm yesterday so the publicist let Abigail and me out for a nice long graze. There are lots of nice tasty greens starting to pop up for us to nibble upon. It is good for me to have some green additions to my diet now - the kids are in their final stages and I am about to pop!





The day was just about perfect with a bright blue sky and lots of sun. There were some puffy white clouds floating by. Abby got adventerous and went browsing down in the gulley.





I skirted the edge but didn't go down too far. I think my sense of balance is kid impaired right now. You can see the publicist's house that is being built. It is called a yurt.







The other goats continue to call me "wide load" and I just don't appreciate it!




Even a goat can gaze in wonder at the beautiful view we have here on the farm.








Yum! Look at the beautiful green munchies I got to eat. I am a lucky goat.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin