Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today is the Day!

Today I am in official spokesgoat mode.


I am pleased to announce that today is the day that our two new soaps will be available in the Happy Goat Soap Shop! If you will recall from this post we are introducing two new shapes into the shop;



The Rooster in the Goat Pen Soap and














The Chicks All Right by Pricilla Soap











The Rooster soap weighs 5.5oz and will cost $5.50. The Chicks soap weighs 4oz and will cost $4.00 but as a special blog offering if you wish to purchase these BRAND NEW SOAPS just mention that Pricilla sent you in the "notes to seller" and you will get a 15% discount. Aren't I a wonderful spokesgoat? So be sure to check them out or I might lose my job - not that this is my ONLY job. I do provide the good, rich milk that goes into every bar of Happy Goat Soap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin