Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Won't Hurt the Baby

I don't know how Louise the goat would EVER think I would hurt little Bernadette.
I could NEVER do such a thing.

I just wanted a little lick.
I haven't had a kid of my own for so many years .....
I just wanted that feeling again.
Of being a new nanny.
Of having a kid to lick.


If you cannot see the movie you can watch it on YouTube HERE

I was one depressed goat.


I stared into the pen ALL DAY LONG.

I kept banging my head against the fence to try and lick the baby.
In fact look what I did to myself....


The publicist was not happy.
I couldn't maaa to her if I did it on the fence or fighting with Thelma.

I was not happy when she put medicine on it.


That iodine stuff STINGS!
The publicist said that would teach me to be so stupid about licking a baby.

SHE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!
But you do, don't you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin