Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AbbyDay - I Can't Maaaaa Now I'm Busy Eating

It's AbbyDay, the most important day of the week, month, YEAR!
Remember that!




I can't maaaa now.
I'm busy.
Busy nomming on tasty beet greens.




This is the best time of the year.
Garden time.
Just like AbbyDay, garden time is SUPER SPECIAL.
Why you ask?
Because we get to eat so many tasty treats from the male person's garden.




It started with turnip greens, then carrot greens and now beet greens.
It's the greeniest time of year!




I have introduced my kid Flash to beet greens and he likes them too.
Just goes to show how smart he is!




I am going to run now. I don't want the other goats to sneak my pile of greens while I maaaa to you. I'm sure you understand.
DON'T YOU?

I thought so.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin