Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Publicist Has a New Nemesis and I Say Adios

I am very excited to be getting a vacation from the blog.
Since I don't get pregnancy leaves any more it's been work, work, work.
I think I deserve this break, don't you?






I look very happy, don't I?
Even happier than usual.
I am going to relax, eat grain and bask in the sun. If there is sun.


The publicist has a new nemesis!
Can you guess?






Yup, the exotic rooster.
He really does not like her.
Even when she tosses him some of MY grain...






...he comes back charging at her to try and bite her knee.






This is his favored method of attack.
Stupid rooster.


Before I say goodbye I and all of the the other animals on the Farm would like to send all of our positive thoughts to all of the people and animals in Japan. We want them to know we are thinking of them during this very bad time.


Now I leave you to the Catstacular Event and all of the Farm cats. I know they will take good care of you. Enjoy it - there will be lots of good fun and a very special gift to shelter cats.






Here is a goat kiss for all of you!
SMOOCH!
See you in two weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin