Thursday, February 24, 2011

One Happy Goat and One Not So Happy Goat

It is STILL snowing.
Harumph!
And the publicist tells me that it is going to snow AGAIN tonight and we are getting something called an "Arctic blast" and the temperatures are going down to below zero.


BRRRRRRRR!


You will recall that I was looking for Spring yesterday.
I do not think that I am going to find it anytime soon.
My studmuffin, on the other hoof does not seem as annoyed as I seem to be.
Perhaps it is because he is not an old goat.





I do not think this weather is worth doing the goat dance of joy but I am not a buck.
THIS is my opinion






In case you could not see my opinion here is a close up


ps: The publicist feels the same way!




Perhaps I will use it as my new headshot. Perhaps not. I don't think the publicist would like that. But it is my opinion and I'm standing by it.
Who is pfffftttting with me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin